Week 13 summaries!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Nov 4, 2010.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

have at it guys...BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING :)

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

nice bro

3. titangator

titangator Walk On

Auburn Rolls Baylor 48-26 in Hickerson's Debut at the Helm
    The offense looked spectacular in the former defensive coordinators debut as head coach of the Auburn Tigers. "Efficient and effective" are the words Hickerson used to describe the offense's performance. Quarterback Clint Mosley was an impressive 18 for 20, for 233 yards, 3 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions on the day. "The best game he has played all year, by far. He threw the ball exceptionally well, made GREAT decisions, and got the ball out on time," said Hickerson. The two headed rushing attack played brilliantly as well, totaling 275 yards on the ground on a combined 35 attempts. Senior Ontario McCalebb(I WISH HE WASNT A SENIOR) had 22 carries for 140 yards and a touchdown while junior Michael Dyer ran 13 times for 135 yards and 2 touchdowns. "We played a complete ballgame, and that is what we have to do everytime we go out on the field, and for whatever reason, this is one of the first times we have done this all year, not sure what cause it, but I guess it looks good for me," Hickerson closed with a laugh.
    Next week the Auburn Tigers will conclude their season as they travel to 6-4 Bowling Green.

4. alemic

alemic Walk On

titan must of cheated, hes never won a game in any dynasty ever...

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake