1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 13 Update Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JFunk34, Feb 24, 2010.

1. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Week 13 Update Thread

Sorry I almost forgot I needed to post this already. LOL. Alright post away.

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Michigan caps off their regular season with a nice 31-17 home win over their archrivals Ohio State. The Wolverines wrap up Big 10 play with 1 conference loss, Iowa, and 1 non-conference loss, Notre Dame. Michigan finishes the regular season with a 10-2 record. They will now wait and see if they get an At-Large BCS Bowl berth.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

#7 IOWA CLINCHES BIG 10 CHAMPIONSHIP!

#7 IOWA CLINCHES BIG 10 CHAMPIONSHIP!

[​IMG]
    Iowa clinches the Big 10 with a 45-10 win over Minnesota.

The #7 Iowa Hawkeyes, fresh off a loss to Wisconsin and a disappointing drop from #1 to #7, take care of the Minnesota Gophers and win the Battle of Floyd of Rosedale. Marcus Coker continues to pack on the numbers, rushing for 223 yards with 2 TD's against Minnesota. AJ Derby started his second game after being sidelined for 5 weeks with a neck injury.

The #7 Iowa Hawkeyes will host the Tennessee Volunteers in their final game of the season.