Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Week 13

ok we lost kezo because "he didn't really feel like being in it anymore." i really need to find some dedicated people. if you know anyone let me know. I really getting tired of people playing for two weeks and quitting or never playing at all.

i've also booted bdozer. I let him in and he never accepted the invite after two days. i messaged him at least twice asking if he was going to play. i've seen him on XBL since.

we don't have room for people who hold us up or don't want to be a part. for those of you who have stuck with it or plan to stick with it, a big thanks to you.

ANYWAY.

We are now into Week 13. I would like a Sunday night advance if possible. If anyone thinks they can't make that let me know and we will do Monday night. We have lots of Bye Weeks, so Sunday should be doable.

Good luck everyone.

Heisman and Rankings are updated.

2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Bye week for Minnesota but they signed their first recruit of the year.
    4 Star TE Brandon Green - check these attributes:
    B- Speed / B+ Catch / A Catch In Traffic / B- Route Running
    Minnesota will be glad to have this kid in Maroon and Gold in 2010.

3. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

USF Squeezes by Miami

The Bulls squeezed by the Hurricanes 27-22. Both QB's threw 4 interceptions but a safety and a kickoff returned proved to be the difference. Plancher ran the opening kickoff of the 2nd half back 93 yards for a TD. A. Samuels had a solid game with 22 Carries for 111 Yards. More details in the USF game summaries.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

If anyone saw...terps finally caught a break last week...whooped Bobby Bowden out of his own stadium

5. A late safety gave Ole Miss the ball back, as the Bulldogs lost to the Rebels 30-27.

By total offense, the game was a wash, with MSU edging out the Rebels 339-335.

Chris Relf's 2 interceptions, one late in the fourth quarter proved to be the difference.

Anthony Dixon ran for 92 yards and 2 touchdowns.

The Bulldogs finish the season at 6-6 and will have to hope for a bowl invite.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

my xbox wont connect to live so i will advance when it can connect

7. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

Bye week for Vandy, thought I did have a couple of 2 star recruits, including one of the fastest RBs this class had to offer! Can't wait till bowl week, already.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

BC 31
    Terps 27

Terps had a dominant first half as they lead 21-10 going into half time. Second half proved too much for them as BC turned on the afterburners and brought the game to a tie as the Terps only manage two FG's. The Terps drove 70 yards in two plays but as time went out the receiver in the endzone drops the TD pass.

The Terps end a bad season on a bad note. The offseason will be time to lick wounds and come out in 2010 fired up and eyes set on that ACC trophy.