Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Week 13

Advanced. Only user game this week is WVU vs Cincinatti.

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Hey Max when is good for you to destroy me?

3. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

You can pick a time this weekend. Any time from afternoon to late at night. Weather is a little bad over here right now, but I don't think it will affect my connection.

Edit: Game is scheduled for 7 PM EST on Sunday.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

cole, looks like we're almost ready to advance. Va Tech/LSU next week baby........get your boys ready!!!!!

I can go anytime during the day tomorrow or Wednesday........

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Cincy/UNC is also a huge week 14 matchup, especially for my school.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Cool I'll log on in a little bit. It's my Friday so I hit up happy hour after work. Any tips for beating the defending National Champion VaTech?

7. dakota7

It should always be happy hour, I love happy hour

8. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

I'll be playing my game when I get home from work today. When is the advance? Hopefully quick. I'm excited to get to next year, or at least my bowl game.

9. dakota7

You have the ACC champ game next week vs. UNC

10. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

In the Game of the Week for Week 14
    #7 Cincinnati - 23
    #2 UNC - 20

This game was a tight game the whole time, and it started out pretty defensively. I got up 13-6 after the first half, then was shut out in the third quarter while UNC tied it up. Fourth quarter, I kick a FG to go up 16-13. UNC then goes down the field to score the go-ahead touchdown with 2:30 left ??? I don't quite remember, but whatever the clock said was not enough to make me feel comfortable. Then the kickoff came, and my returner managed to come up with a big 50+ yarder that put me in UNC territory to start the drive. I called a conservative game from here with running plays, but it put me in a bad position. I think I was on the 20 with 4-and-ten coming up. All four of my receivers were extremely well-covered, but they were also all on the right side of the field. QB Chazz Anderson was able to get past the right end and sprinted towards the first down line. Thanks to a safety not paying attention (which bravejaf will probably mention later), Anderson was able to get the first down before being taken down by the safety and linebacker. By this time, there was about 43 seconds left, and I ran three run plays to score the game-winning touchdown. After the kick return, UNC only had 0:06 left to get a miracle. The ball was batted down as time expired, and the Cincinnati Bearcats knocked the #2 Tar Heels out of the BCS Championship Game.

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

The play that killed me, 4th and 7 and the QB escapes the pocket for a 10 yard gain. The LB I was controlling sprinted from across the field and assisted in the tackle. The CPU safety stood in space and didn't break on ball till QB was at least 5 yards down the field. Thank you EA Sports AI for wrecking my National Championship hopes.

See for yourself:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16519332

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

The play that killed me, 4th and 7 and the QB escapes the pocket for a 10 yard gain. The LB I was controlling sprinted from across the field and assisted in the tackle. The CPU safety stood in space and didn't break on ball till QB was at least 5 yards down the field.

See for yourself:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16519332

13. Masler

Masler Moderator

are we advancing soon or what?