Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Luis, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Luis

Luis Walk On

Post summary here.

2. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

Chiefs 41 Broncos 3

Offense was clicking on all cylinders,cassell had a career day throwing for over 330 yards and 3tds no ints.The running game was dominant racking up over 160 yards on the ground between the two backs.Defensively we gave up big yardarge through the air but on the 3rd down we found away to get off the field.I believe with this win we pretty much locked up our division

3. Junior2310

Junior2310 Walk On

Colts 23 Cowboys 17

Colts' Defense sure dominated Cowboys' offense! ONLY one touchdown allowed whole game which was careless play by safety to allow 85 yard touchdown to Ogletree and went for two.

Cowboys did march to 1 yard line and was forced to fieldgoal. On final drive, colts knew its DO OR DIE, they marched down to get field goal. Forced cowboys to score to win the game, Romo attempted few passes and got the team down to 3 yard line with less than 10 seconds, instead of taking timeout... went for no huddle hoping to catch Colts offguard.. Anthony Johnson read it and tackled Barber and ensure they do not have another chance!

Dallas Clark had HUGE day 10 for 200 yards.

Game Leaders Colts (10 - 2) Cowboys (9 - 3)
    Passing Peyton Manning (22/34, 400 yards, 2 TDs, 3 INTs) Tony Romo (17/28, 265 yards, 1 TDs, 0 INTs)
    Rushing Joseph Addai (14, 30 yards, 0 TDs) Felix Jones (14, 39 yards, 0 TDs)
    Receiving Dallas Clark (10, 200 yards, 1 TDs)
    Reggie Wayne (5, 84 yards, 0 TDs)
    Kevin Ogletree (3, 139 yards, 1 TDs)
    Roy Williams (3, 40 yards, 0 TDs)

Defense Peyton Manning ( tkls, sacks, FF, INTs)
    Oren O'Neal ( tkls, sacks, FF, INTs)
    Joseph Addai ( tkls, sacks, FF, INTs)
    Mat McBriar ( tkls, sacks, FF, INTs)
    David Buehler ( tkls, sacks, FF, INTs)
    Kevin Ogletree ( tkls, sacks, FF, INTs)

4. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Careless???...hmmm...lets see...it was careless that I allowed you to score on that screen play and it was all careless that this AI just blows ass on TE coverage. Beside that, Cowboy's poor choice of using a new playbook was the ONLY reason I didn't turn those FG's into touchtowns. So, have a nice day!

If you look at the stats there only a small margin (100yds) difference in offense. Other then that, stats are pretty close. So, your defense wasn't the reason whyyou won, it was my bad choice in using a newplaybook and not call a T.O when I had it first and goal with 35secs left.

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Tennessee knocked off the Jags 45-10 thanks to 253 yards and 2 tds from Chris Johnson. The Titans gashed the Jags rush defense for 387 yards on the ground and 514 in total.

David Garrard and his 53.5 QB rating was atrocious. He was so bad MJD couldn't get off the ground.

Javon Ringer had an outstanding day of his own for the Titans backfield, racking up 88 yards and 3 tds on only 10 carries.

6. Junior2310

Junior2310 Walk On

Hey- I called blitz with my nickel cb and safety... your ogletree went wide free... thats careless play by my part not yours :) As for your part, you missed two tackles.. probably careless part for you which I cannot measure :)

It was a tight ball game anyway... GG

7. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Can't argue that one(tight game)..gg as well