1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by lilmaggie, Aug 29, 2009.

1. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Week 13

Advanced to Week 13. Like to be finished with it by Monday night. Then it is off to Conference Championship week.

2. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Sorry everyone, I have to restart this weeks game. I mismanaged my time and shouldn't have tried to get it in and will have to restart...I'll play it tomorrow

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

You said after this week we go right to conference championships. What about week 14? I know that none of us have any games in week 14, but what about recruiting? As you could probably tell from my "hello" post, I need to recruit as much as possible. I've invited kids to visit during week 14 (since I have 0 home games this year during my tenure as coach) and need to choose which pitches I want to sell during their visit.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'm sure that's what he meant. I need to recruit too.

5. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Yeah, forgot about that.....