Week 14: 2 Minute Drill with Chris Berman

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by sawemoff, Apr 8, 2012.

1. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Dec 29, 2011
    Chris Berman here and I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! Remember the reason for the season. *points to the camera* Today we are going to talk about the two hottest teams in the league right now, The Miami Dolphins and The Pittsburgh Steelers. Lets start with the lesser streak in Miami. The Dolphins have won 5 in a row and they done with it an unique trio. QB Matt Flynn, WR Brandon Marshall, and RB Reggie Bush and it is not because he has pushed anyone into the endzone. *Shows clip of the Bush Push* It is either Flynn to Marshall or Flynn to Reggie through the air or handing it off. It could be an endless combination of the three but it doesn't matter! No one has been able to control this trio and it looks like no might. Granted the Fins have played four of those games at home they still have beaten their opponents on average by 17 points. The closest they have come to losing was against the Buffalo Bills, who took 'em to OT. *Shows clip of game winning FG* Anywho, lets get to the Steel Curtain or formerly known as the Pittsburgh Steelers. They have won 8 in a row dating back to week 6. Pittsburgh has gone through the Patriots, Ravens, Chiefs and Bengals twice to get this years second longest winning streak. Everyone knows what the Steelers do, run the ball and play good defense. *Shows Mendenhall Clip* He's rumblin', stumblin' big boy bumblin' right into the endzone. Let's get serious folks these two teams may wind up playing each other in the AFC Championship game. The last time these two met in the AFC Championship was in the '84 season where they still hold the record for most points in an AFC Championship, 73.​
    The Swami went 5-2 last week which isn't bad for knocking off some of the rust. With some games getting played early here are my picks for the rest of this weeks games.​
    [​IMG] 10
    [​IMG] 28 [​IMG]

[​IMG] 19 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 21
    [​IMG] 24
    [​IMG] 25 [​IMG]

[​IMG] 24 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 18
    [​IMG] 27 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 12
    • Like Like x 4

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Jun 19, 2011
    Thanks man. Our Week 15 Match up is sure to be a fun one
  3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nov 11, 2009
    Nice work on this. The Browns nearly ended the streak this week. Those guys played their hearts out.
  4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Jul 1, 2010
  5. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Apr 7, 2009
    Damn PA didn't realize you were on such a hot streak. Kudos.