Week 14: All 3 Polls

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Sep 2, 2010.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Week 14: All 3 Polls

[​IMG]

There is so many different possibilities for a national title game its nuts, The things for sure are, Alabama wins there in, FSU Wins there in. If one of these two teams lose or both lose the possibilities are endless and the outcome will be in the hands of the voters and the computers

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

damn ohio st to hell they control alot

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

all i can say is BAMA and FSU need to win don't wanna see a user/cpu title game

4. jca312

jca312 Walk On

If we beat FSU it should put us at #2 since we beat Ohio State and North Carolina, plus North Carolina's win over then #2 Oklahoma vaulted them from a much farther back spot to where they are, so I'm hoping us beating #2 Florida State would do the same.

5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

yea like jca says, i think who ever wins is gonna be #1 or #2...if i can beat bama i can grab the #2 spot thats how it should work based off how much unc jumped..specially over 1 loss teams.

6. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

All I am hoping for is that the loser of the SEC game will drop below. I don't want to go back to the Gator Bowl lol.

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

As it stands now, I'm behind an 11-1 Ohio State team that I beat 34-0 and a 10-2 North Carolina team that I beat on the road by 3 and I'm slotted to go to the Chick-Fil-A Bowl again! My one loss is to the undefeated #2 team by 3 points on the road, not sure how that math works. I'm gonna love it when we lose the ACC Championship and drop to like #10. We better win and get a title shot!

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Right Now I'm Scheduled to play Auburn in the Cotton Bowl...

9. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

My guess

The ACC championship game loser is out of the BCS
    No Carolina is in
    If Bama wins, South Carolina gets in