Week 14 and 15 POTW

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by rushers24, Jan 14, 2011.

1. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Aug 11, 2010
    Sorry for the delay on the week 14 POTW. I actually didn't even realize I forgot to do it till I went to do this weeks. So as for week 14, we had 3 pvp games. So far only one defensive player (Terrence Newman) has won the award, and only 1 QB (Matt Ryan twice). Will another QB finally win it this week? We shall see.

Week 14 Player of the Week

Steve Smith (Carolina) -- 152 yards and 2 TD's. This was a must win for the Panthers to keep them alive for the NFC wild card. Smith gave the Texans trouble with his big play ability, scoring his first TD from 76 yards out. This marks Steve's and the Panthers first POTW award. Congrats to @TEClemson53

Runner up -- Brandon Marshall: 3 Rec for 116 and 2 TD's.

Surprisingly we only had 3 pvp games in week 15. This weeks pick was a hard decision. Lots of good performances though despite only being 3 games. After this week we only have 2 games left. After that, we will have POTG awards for the playoffs, and a Super Bowl MVP.

Week 15 Player of the Week

Mike Wallace -- Finally the young speedster finds his way on the list. Wallace wasn't all that much involved with the Steelers offense, but when he touched the ball big things happened scoring 3 total TD's in the game. He only recorded 3 catches, but he went for 154 yards and 2 TD's. Wallace also had a 99 yard kick return for a TD. This also marks the first POTW award Wallace and the Steerlers. Congrats to @Taken

Runner up -- Dez Bryant: 3 catches for 112 and 3 TD's.

POTW Winners

Week 1 -- Matt Ryan
    Week 2 -- Felix Jones
    Week 3 -- Ted Ginn Jr.
    Week 4 -- Tie between Felix Jones/Roscoe Parrish
    Week 5 -- Jamaal Charles
    Week 6 -- Randy Moss
    Week 7 -- Felix Jones
    Week 8 -- Ronnie Brown
    Week 9 -- Terrence Newman
    Week 10 -- Eddie Royak
    Week 11 -- Matt Ryan
    Week 12 -- Matt Ryan
    Week 13 -- Frank Gore
    Week 14 -- Steve Smith (The really short one)
    Week 15 -- Mike Wallace