1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 14 : Atlanta 10, Carolina 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Week 14 : Atlanta 10, Carolina 3

Availiblity -

Saturday : after the Penn St.-Bama game
    Sunday : after 9pm est.

2. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Lets shoot for Sunday night around 10 pm eastern if that will work for you.

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I'll be there.

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Baby is not going down without a fight... I'll still be watching out for you, but it may be hit or miss.

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Defense is starting to look really good, rushing attack looks really good, cathing defenses napping and hitting the big throw... non-existent.

Had a couple of deep throws, one that was definitely a TD, all of them ended in picks or interceptions with under and over throws.

To make matters worse, the only TD of the game came with about 5 min. left in the game when I cut to early on a throw to pick it off... I wait a half of a heart beat and I'm the one that is celebrating a TD.

Good news for Coach Psycho is the season is almost over, bad news is I've got to sit on my ass and wait till the end of the post-season for the draft.