1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 14: Bears vs Falcons

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by ferocious, Mar 15, 2013.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Gutcheck64
    Hey Rod its ZO. We got a game this week. Let me know when u can play?? Ill be available tonight, got inlaws coming over for dinner but should be good right after. And Sat of Sunday pretty much all day but need a heads up becuz Im usually out of the house with the wife. Btw im 2hrs behind est. thnx

• Like Like x 1
  2. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Didnt hear nothing from you today Rob, I also sent you different messages thruout the day via yim. Just hit me up via yim when you see this.

Thanx,
    ZO

3. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

Hey zo,I'm available after 7pm pacific the rest of the weekend.you can text me (209)450-7662 I can play tonight if u hit me up in the next hour or so if not I'm. Avail anytime after 7 sat and sun

4. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Hey Rod Im here, hit u up via text and yim but nothing. Hopefully we can play it tonight. Hit me up.