Week 14: Broncos Vs. Bills

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Jun 28, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Week 14: Broncos Vs. Bills

Rob, I'm around all week and don't have any concrete plans for the weekend. So whenever the week is opened, I should be good to go. As always, 9pm CST or later is always best for me, but I can shoot for an earlier kickoff if need be. I have Friday off w/out the kids, so if a daytime kickoff is better for you before the holiday weekend, let me know in advance and I can schedule for Friday if you are off work that day as well. Let me know how things are looking for you in the upcoming days and weekend.

2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

hey doug I prefer an earlier kickoff then 9pm but Friday I can play after 9p cst no problem. Unfortunately I dont have Friday off from work but I do get home around 6p CST and can play anytime after that. If you want I can put down Thursday if we can start by 9-930p cst. Let me know what works best for you

3. CHUNKNESS

game is scheduled for Friday at 10pm CST...

4. CHUNKNESS

Broncos and Bills are under new ownership... Let me know when you can roll. I'm around all weekend; 9pm CST or later is always best for me.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

he was supposed to post yesterday. I will try and found out whats up.

6. CHUNKNESS

understood, thx

7. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

still trying to finalize with rkelly. Hopefully he will be onboard by this evening.

8. CHUNKNESS

no worries Jeremy. I'll check back tonight to see. I'm around all weekend, so no rush if you have other obligations. We should be able to get it in. Thx for the heads up.

9. CHUNKNESS

lazer went out on the PS3. ordering a replacement part. should have it next week and will be able to roll again once i have it installed (assuming i do so correctly, lol). please feel free to sim or sub this game out for me as i will not have the repair completed before the deadline. :(