week 14 Broncos vs Cardinals

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, Oct 9, 2010.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

week 14 Broncos vs Cardinals

hey man I should be good to go tonite after 9p cst if thats good for you toehrwise I can play sunday after the Giants/Texans game. I can also play Monday after I get home from work roughly around 630p cst. Let me know what works for you

2. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Hey bro well all those times and day look good to me, I have something plan with the wife today. But maybe Ill probably be able to after 9pm cst. But I will keep u posted, if not Monday should be good too since I have some people coming over to the house tomorrow. But I will try and make it tonight...

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

thats cool man. I am about to go out with my wife as well. I can play later then 9 tonite as I am up late on the weekend so maybe we can get it in late tonite. Just hit me up on yahoo tonite when and if you can play

4. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

That should work perfect then bro, as I stay up late on weekends too. So late tonight should be no problem... But Ill hit you up on yahoo.Thanks

5. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

hey man, never heard from you sat night so hopefully you can play monday night. I get home around 630p cst and can play anytime after that as long as we start by 9p cst. Let me know

6. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

game scheduled for tonite at 630p cst