Week 14: Browns vs Bills

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Miklos_Nyiszli, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

i am off the next three days just let me know when u r able to get ur first OMFL league game in.. i am est so u know

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

guys I am happy to be in Buffalo. I plan to be here for a while and bring back the winning tradition. I am available Sunday - Thursday from 6 pm est until 10 pm est. on the weekend as needed. i am always available via AIM so hit me up duvalbault94. AFC east get ready b/c the bills will restore order to the division once again very soon.​

duvalbault94, Today at 10:05 PM Edit Delete Report
    #9 Like Reply

3. duvalbault94

duvalbault94 Walk On

i get off early today. so we can get it in anytime after 5 pm est. i will look for you here or u can text me 813-704-0515

4. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

two attempts got to mid to late 3rd and booted we r going to try again tomorrow sometime we r txtin and talkin on aim to work things out.. just keepin u guys posted on what is going on

5. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

If you guys got to play up until the 3rd quarter, then you can use omfl rules and just play a half and add the scores of the 2 games together. Just an option if you don't want to play 13 quarters of football. It doesn't seem like many people like to do it, but here are the rules:

Disconnections

1st Quarter
    - Game will ALWAYS be replayed.

2nd Quarter
    - If one team is up by MORE THAN 35 points the winning team can choose from replaying against the CPU or the human.

- If score is not more than 35 a point difference restart the game and play 3 full quarters carrying over the score from the previous game.After 3 full quarters which ever team is ahead using the carried over score, they finish vs CPU. If tied, play 4th quarter using OT sudden death rules.(Will decide on how OT coin toss will be handled soon.)

- If this is the third time or more the disconnect happened with the same team ahead then that team can choose to replay against the CPU.

3rd Quarter
    -If one team is up by MORE THAN 28 points the winning team can choose from replaying against the CPU or the human.

- If score difference is 28 points or less the following apply:

- If inside 2 mins in 3rd qtr restart game and play 1st qtr like its 4th carrying over the games score.

- If outside of 2 min in the 3rd qtr restart the game and play a half carrying over scores. Winning team finishes vs cpu.

- If this is the third time or more the disconnect happened with the same team ahead then that team can choose to replay against the CPU.

4th Quarter
    - If one team is up by MORE THAN 21 points the winning team can choose from replaying against the CPU or the human.

- If score difference is 21 points or less the following apply:

- If outside of 2 min in the 4th qtr restart the game and play 1 full qtr carrying over the score from the previous game. Winning team finishes vs cpu.

- Inside of two minutes, if more than 17 pts replay vs CPU and if 17 points or under, restart game and play 1st qtr like 4th qtr with score carried over.

6. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

both games we have payed have been real close so we decided to try again