Week 14: Chargers @ Steelers

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Ace847, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

I lost so I will let the Steelers HC do the summary but I want to get my post on this one out of the way so I can move on, forget about it, and try to do my best to make it to the playoffs.

The Steelers are solid. We played once before this matchup and It was late in the fourth, I was loosing, and it disconnected...I wish it would have finished up because even though I lost, it was not as bad as the second matchup (though I'm glad he was kind enough to play it over! Yes he was that confident he had my number...). He decidedly beat me in both of our matchups and I would have to put together a perfect game to even stand a chance. Just to be honest, he was the most complete team I have played this year by far. In our second matchup Rivers had another awful game and threw 6 picks! I really couldnt do anything against his defense. I should have just pounded the rock like I had intended but I just got impatient and abandoned my gameplan early. In our second game he didnt have to produce a lot of offense because most of his scoring was either pick 6 or a short field wrapped up with a bow by the Chargers as an early Christmas gift. Sorry DU55, I couldnt help you out with this one. You could be the only team to beat him during the regular season this year... or maybe even the whole season... He's the clear cut favorite in the AFC right now for sure. gg RRAHx2

The Chargers set their sites on the Panthers this week and we are looking to right the ship. Hopefully I will be writing a winning game review the next time you see me! Good luck everyone in the playoff hunt!

• Like Like x 1
  2. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

The San Diego Chargers traveled to Pittsburgh in Week 14. Pittsburgh came into this game riding a 6 game winning streak, and has not lost a game since Coach Brown took over. The Chargers on the other hand had lost 4 of their last 5 games.​
    In this game, the Steelers, to put it bluntly, had their way with the Chargers. Forcing 6 turnovers, only allowing San Diego to get in the red-zone 2 times all game, the list goes on. San Diego played never stopped trying, though, as Rivers threw 6 INT's in the game. The Steeler defense allowed only 159 yds of offense and 2 FG's the entire game. This is assuredly a game San Diego will want to forget, as they travel to Carolina next week, and are still fighting for a playoff berth.​
    zxcvzx.png