1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 14: Chiefs Vs. Colts

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, May 14, 2013.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Hey, Dave. I'm best 930pm EST or thereafter. Knowing that you get up early for work, I can try to arrange as early as possible. I have a family outing that may run a little later tonight, but I should be able to play at that time. Otherwise, Wed night I should be available as well. Let me know if there's a day/time that is best for you. Looking forward to it. (y)

• Like Like x 2
  2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

This works out good since im off Wednesday and Thursday, so i can play late tonight or Wednesday anytime. Tonight sounds good though, how about 11pm eastern if that's not too late, or even 10:30 works too

• Like Like x 3
  3. CHUNKNESS

Sounds good. I'm headed out to my son's baseball, but I'll hit you up when I get in.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHUNKNESS

saintsdave75

We're back. I'm going to read the kids a bedtime story and then should be good to go! :)

• Like Like x 1