Week 14: Chiefs vs. Seahawks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Week 14: Chiefs vs. Seahawks

I'm the new Chiefs owner. These are my times over the next few days:

Friday: not available unless you need to play tonight, then I can work my way on.
    Saturday: All day. Just let me know when and I will try to get on. Usually not a problem.
    Sunday: Same as Saturday.
    Monday: Anytime after 2 pm central time
    Tuesday: Anytime from 1:30 pm central time till about 4:30 pm central time

Let me know when is good for you, man.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Just bouncing this up to make sure it's visible.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I had no internet most of the week I am sorry. I was waiting for someone to send me an IM that would forward to my cell but maybe it was not set up I never heard from anyone in any of my leagues. I tried a couple times to log in to PSN stealing my neighbors WIFI but the connection would never last. Just got a new router last night after being home all week with 3 kids by myself. I can play today after dinner time say after 5pm est and the rest of the night. I can play tomorrow after work time any time really after 4 pm est, and other then that any night after 9 pm est is perfect, thanks...

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Shall we shoot for 5 pm central time (6 est)? Gives you some time to get situated. Since it is Easter I figure most folks are doing family/church things but I should be home and around. I'll pop on AIM around 4 pm central and if you want to go earlier just give me a shout on AIM.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Just popping on to say that today has become clogged up. I see you are available after 3 pm central time tomorrow (Monday). Shall we try to get together around then? Let me know either here or via AIM.

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Yeah whatever is good for you is fine. I should be home from work around 4pm est and available the rest of the night after...

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll see you after 4 pm est when you get on after work. Just hop on and give me a shout man.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Just following up since I haven't seen you on PSN. Let me know what's up on AIM or on PSN or here.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Still haven't seen you on or about. Sent PSN invite an hour or two ago but nothing as of yet.

Everything okay on your end?

10. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

For some reason you have not been popping up on my AIM I think. I have checked in and out since around 5 pm est and I have not seen you on. I am home and can play I will check on PSN and accept the request and see if you are on I did not check that since my son has been playing wii a bunch today...

11. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Also my AIM always is forwarded to text on my cell so if you are on just shoot me a message anytime...