Week 14: Chiefs xx Raiders xx

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by tankwillis, Jul 1, 2010.

1. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Week 14: Chiefs xx Raiders xx

Hey just an FYI - Joseph and I played 2 very different games last night. Our 1st game disconnected with about 30 seconds left in the first half when the booth reviewed a Chiefs fumble that didn't even change possesions. Score during that game was 35-7 Raiders ahead big.

So we decide to play another half and then Raiders will just finish against the CPU cause the game is in the bag - - wrong. Chiefs pretty much do what Raiders did in the first half leading at one point 35-0 before giving up 10 points in final minute to give Raiders the "win".

But Raiders didn't finish the game - mostly because they probably couldn't come back from the 25 point deficit they would have been facing. So whatever needs to be done is OK with me - hope the Raiders get the win if it has to be simmed.

Just please don't hold up the advance on the account of this game.

GG Joseph - I can't wait for our rematch in a few days.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Tank you will need to drop from team ownership and allow Joseph to play game vs CPU for the win or you can volunteer to play the game vs Joseph again ensuring his victory. Either way should be fine as long as this is done prior to deadline.

3. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

I ma pretty sure he is going out of town.

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jeremy, you or a staff member can sim the result you need if necessary. Not sure if you are already aware, but you can do so if you remove the owners and have a staff member (or you can use an alternate account if you have one) join as the LOSING team to ensure the correct team loses. Supersim the result, but make sure to check on INJURIES before finishing the sim out and making the result final. Once the sim is complete, the staff member can leave the league and rejoin as their own team, and you can re-invite the other guys back to the league so they can rejoin with the advance. If you sim games this way, just make certain that any owners involved with the leaving/rejoining redo their depth charts because they will reset to default with the ownership changes on the online franchise.