Week 14 Colts vs Falcons

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BRUCE80, Jan 5, 2011.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I am pst.

On Wednesday I can play after 7 pm pst. I may go play hoops at 9 pm.

Thursday after 730 pm pst.

Friday after 4 pm pst.

Saturday and Sunday evenings are open. I may also be able to play in the morning.

2. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

ok wednesday works for me,i am free after 12 pm pst so i'll look for you after 7 on yahoo

3. BRUCE80

Could you start at like 4 pm pst today? If so please text me at 5099391421 i am at work.

4. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

hey bruce just got in from work ,i'll text you

5. BRUCE80

Hey I text'd u back havent heard yet so I am going to go get some exercise and play some bball. I will check yim when I get back home.

If nothing else what time can you play on Thursday? I could play early morning before work or after.

6. BRUCE80

I guess we can re create the spot where the disco was and Chunk can sim the win. So it would be my ball on your 30 1st n 10 420 left in the game. You lead 28-27.

I will be home from work at 4 pm pst today and would like to get it in right around there if your available.

Thx.

7. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

If you recreate the game situation, have Rod kick off to Russ. On the first play of scrimmage, Rod should call a punt block, and Russ should call a pass play. Throw it to any open receiver and run out of bounds at the Falcons 30 yard line. Once you have reached that point, pause the game, and calculate when the end of the recreated quarter should be: (time left) - 4:20 = end of 4th quarter. Confirm the time with one another and start playing. You should play with the same amount of timeouts that you had in the previous game prior to the disconnect. If one of you had already used a timeout, you should do so at the the time of the "2 minute warning" for the recreated quarter. If both of you had all three timeouts, continue to play unless the offense wants to call a timeout at the time of the "2 minute warning". If the recreated game is tied at the end of the time remaining, restart the game as if it were sudden death OT and play one quarter. Once you have completed the recreated game, let me and Eddie know who won the game and we will sim the result so that no injuries occur. DO NOT play the entire game. Let us sim the result or your teams will have players that sustain injuries. Let us know if any questions regarding this.

@BRUCE80
    @Gutcheck64

8. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

ok np but i have to do it today before i go to work at 6pm,i sent a text to bruce this morning and told him to text me anytime because my wife will wake me up to get it in so i'll be waiting