Week 14: Eagles vs Redskins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

This game has been scheduled for Wednesday nite @ 7 pm cst

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

rescheduled, for TBD....?

3. Jeremy

1,000,000 apologies to you TJ.

I am offshore and the wi-fi system that was set-up and working last week has been down preventing me from PSN access. In fact, our entire internet out here was down last nite. When this happens I have no communication other than satellite based phones. My cell has no service.I apologise again for hanging you out to dry last nite. I hope you know it wasnt done intentionally.

We have service being done today on the wi-fi system so hopefully it will up and running shortly. If not, I may have to make a hard decision regarding my PMFL future. I can log into Yahoo from my work CPU so I will keep you informed via this thread or on yahoo. As soon as I know you will know.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I figured it there was something wrong to that extent.

When are you at work, when are you home? So I know what to expect....

Just trying to figure out the best time for me to find a way to meet you halfway, if not more....

5. Jeremy

Well, I am offshore for usually 5+ days at a time. In the past this prevented me from playing in leaguse such as PMFL due to me having no PSN access while offshore. Last month, my company installed a wi-fi system that now gives me PSN access offshore. I sued it alot last week and it worked great. This time when I got to work the wi-fi system was down when I tried to log-on for our game last nite. So, if the wi-fi gets up and running today I will be good to go. If it is something major that will keep it down for an extended period of time I would not have any PSN access while at work,sometimes 5 days. This would ultimately force me to drop PMFL. This was not something I saw coming when I approached Doug for PMFL ownership. I was under the impression this wi-fi system was a permanent addition to my offshore facility.

Hopefully, I will be up and running by this afternoon. If that is the case, I can play anytime tonite between 6:30pm cst and 10pm cst game start.

I will let you know something for sure in a couple of hours.

6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

thx for the heads up, Jeremy. no worries... fingers crossed!

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

yea man, Im keeping my fingers crossed as well. I hope it all works out....

8. Jeremy

As of now, its still down. I am not sure how Doug wants to handle this. I am unaware if PMFL has any sub rules. I know advance is scheduled for tomorrow nite and I cannot give any type of guarantee that it will be up and running by then. If Doug has to move on to the next owner I understand 10000% but if its within PMFL rules I may ask for a sub for this weeks game and that would give me one more advance to see if I can get this thing straight. If this thing doesnt get going withing the next 48hrs or so, I will submit my resignation.

9. CHUNKNESS

Jeremy, we can have TJ play a sub if they aren't able to get your wifi working. the sub would need to be an owner with a record similar to that of the Eagles unless TJ is agreeable to play someone with a better record. I can help you with that if need be, TJ. Jeremy, if your connection isn't situated by the next week's advance, we'll probably offer up the Eagles to Kevin just to keep things moving. we can always get you back on board at a later date when your connection is working appropriately.

@Jeremy
    @Scikotic

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Im ok with this. I will be able to play starting around 7 PST (10 EST) for anyone who is within a game W/L of the eagles. Not sure what the record even is...

Let me know guys.

11. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I sent out 8 YIM messages to guys to play me that have somewhat similar records, and only 1 person responded to let me know they couldn't play. I'm trying but no one is subbing. I'll keep trying though, eventually someone has to want to play.....right?

12. CHUNKNESS

still no luck on finding a sub TJ?

13. CHUNKNESS

OK, I removed Jeremy so that a sub would be able to fill in if need be. I have sent each of you the league password for Jeremy or a sub to rejoin the league. TJ, I can sub if need be, but I'm not entirely sure that's fair to you or the rest of the league based on my record. I will spread the word to the rest of the league.

@Jeremy
    @Scikotic

14. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Game finished. Thanks Eddie!

15. CHUNKNESS

Jeremy, even though the game has been played, please update us with your status sometime today if possible. If your off-shore connection is not fixed, we will have Kevin take over as the Eagles owner and you can jump back in when your connection is available on a permanent basis.

@Jeremy

16. Jeremy

Still nothing and no news on if/when.

Please give Kevin the Eagles and if cool with you, allow me to sit on waiting list until this issue gets resolved. When that happens I will let you know and when a team comes open I could jump back in.

Sorry for the run-around but I did not anticipate this issue. My apologies to TJ,Chunk & the rest of the PMFL.

17. CHUNKNESS

That stinks. No prob, Jeremy. Keep us posted.