1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 14 Game Summaries(2011)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bulldog, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Post them here.

2. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

KSU continues to win beats ISU after a slow start.

In a Game where Bryce Brown was hurt early HB Hubert Carried the load for the wildcats. The important play was when the game was 3 KSU 2 ISU a int return by CB Malone for a TD from there KSU would not look back.

3. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Texas 35
    Baylor 18

Texas rolls through Waco and gets the victory against Baylor thanks in large part to big plays from Case McCoy and WR Marquise Goodwin. I dont have the stats in front of me.

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

^^^top notch gentleman top notch^^^

5. jandy

jandy Walk On

38[​IMG][​IMG]28
    Rivalry Revisited

Oklahoma traveled to Stillwater to take on the underachieving Oklahoma State Cowboys in their annual Bedlam match-up. The Sooners were able to jump out to a 17-0 nothing lead behind a balanced offensive attack. Landry Jones finished the game 22-38 for 217 yards and a TD. Dominique Whaley once again had a great game, rushing for 125 yards and 3 touchdowns on 18 carries. This one wasn't as close as the final score may reveal, as Okie State added a touchdown as the clock expired.
    Oklahoma's pass defense decided not to show up in this one, as Brandon Weeden went 31-48 for 462 yards and 4 TD. This is an area of concern for the Sooners and they look to their bowl game in a few weeks.

6. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

lol it was right after the loss, i didnt want to type anything, ill edit it later.

7. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Might be my team but it seems like every game i play is ridiculous hell the game was 3-0 and 3-2 forever