Week 14 Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Week 14 Game Summaries

Good Luck
    If we finish early we can advance tonight to championship week if noone has objections to skipping week 15 if we have no games

2. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Recruiting during week 15?

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

I was just sayin if we had any hopes of doin offseason subday we would prolly need to skip 15.

4. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

MTSU (14) @ FIU (27)

The Golden Panthers ended a tough three game losing streak, by rebounding to win their last regular season game of the year, in impressive fashion. While MTSU jumped out to an early 7-0 lead, the Golden Panthers never gave up. While last weeks game against ASU, was lost by turnovers, the game today was won by turnovers as the Golden Panthers won the turnover battle 5 to 1.

We caught up with Coach Stewart after the game, "Well I'm proud of my team, it would have been pretty easy for us to have thrown in the towel. We had three tough games, and I take responsibility for those loses, I didn't have the team prepared enough mentaly and we hit the wall. They showed their resilance today, and came out and battled, and I'm happy with the end result. I think overall we had an ok year, we recorded the first winning season in school history (almost winning more games then we had in the previous four years). I think we have a good foundation in place going forward and I look forward to us going against another tough schedule and showing the rest of the college football world what we bring to the table."

MTSU/FIU
    Score 14/27
    First Downs 9/12
    Total Offesnse 263/273
    Rushes (attempts-yards-td) 19-33-0/35-85-2
    Passing (comp-atts-tds) 15-26-2/12-23-1
    Passing Yards 230/188
    3rd Down 33%/41%
    Turnovers 5/1
    Fumbles 2/0
    Intercepted 3/1
    TOP 9:42/18:18

5. bdub

bdub Walk On

BSU 58 - Utah State 0

Coach B was quoted after the game as saying "I don't have anything good to say. We got destroyed out there and the blue turf gave me a migraine."

6. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

hahaha! Its so bad! Same thing with snowy games, the last one i played my team was wearing all white and i thought my eyes were gonna go. i couldnt tell if it was my player or the field or snow?!

7. bdub

bdub Walk On

Yeah those snow games are bad news to. They should have BSU wear their road jerseys at home so its not blue on blue.

8. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

If we advance I will play my bowl game when I get back Sunday afternoon, so I will be ready for off season sunday night no matter what.

9. dubb40

dubb40 Sideline Football, We Rock!

I'm all for skipping week 15.

10. dubb40

dubb40 Sideline Football, We Rock!

Ruston

#17 Ranked Nevada came in and scored the 10 point victory fueled by 3 turnovers from Colby Cameron.

"I'm still proud of our guys and we still have our bowl game to look forward to." Coach Douglas said after the game. "Were young and if we have a good offseason, we should be good next year."

Nevada clinched a share of the WAC championship with the win, but lost QB Colin Kaepernick for the year.