Week 14 is here

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I advanced at halftime of this stinker of a game.

Only Notre Dame vs. Iowa, and Michigan vs. South Florida this week. Then we move to championship week, and we can find out who's going to play for it all.

I think it's safe to say that it's probably going to be a user-user final. I think almost all of the possibilities work out that way, unless I'm missing something.

Can't wait to see who it's gonna be.

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

It looks as though if I win, then I'm in. Georgia Tech is also in the mix as the "darkhorse candindate". If the Yellow Jackets take the ACC, will they jump Ohio State?

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Lots of great drama. It's going to be a heeuuuge championship week.

If I drop tonight's game, imagine the possibilities.

4. egofailure

I thought about that last night, but it slipped my mind since. If you lose tonight, then all hell will break loose. A lot of teams will be in the mix.

5. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Ego- I am out of town from Friday thru Sunday AM, so hopefully we can get the ACC CG game in before then..if not then Sunday night will work for me.

6. egofailure

You pain in the freakin' ass! Haha, okay .. we'll make it work. Do you have my cell? If not, I'll PM it to you. I have my off-season in the Crop tonight .. but I'll be available after 4 PM tomorrow, after 8 PM Thursday, after 4 PM Friday, and all weekend (including Sunday). Let me know what works for you ..

7. TD351

TD351 Walk On

LOL- I know- too much travel lately for me...yes, I have your cell, we will hook it up

8. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I was looking at the rankings and if Iowa wins I will get jumped by them and most likely will end up in the capital one bowl. If Iowa loses I most likely make the BCS as an at large bid. This game has HUGE implications across the board.