WEEK 14 is up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by -4-, Jul 3, 2011.

1. -4-

-4- Walk On

Advanced to Week 14. Next advance is Tuesday @ 1 PM EST. Sorry had to sim USC-ND, with this few people playing and this late in the game, I’m not going to extend weeks at all. ND lost.

ND-PSU is the only game in Week 15 so I’d like to get through that week in 24 hours if possible.

Week 14 Schedule
    #5 Michigan State @ #19 West Virginia
    #6 Miami @ #1 Tennessee
    North Carolina @ #8 Notre Dame
    #20 LSU @ #2 Ohio State
    UCLA @ #4 USC
    Everyone else has a BYE

2. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

well that fu'in sucks, as you see usc never got back. wish you would have just put him on sim and let me play since I WAS IN THE HUNT. sim me out for the rest of the season. matter of fact you might as well shut it down since tenn and osu aren't playing with us next season.

3. -4-

-4- Walk On

LOL... yeah man sorry bout that. If you woulda messaged me I prolly would've put him on sim. But, oh well, I didn't really like how the others weren't playing their games and sliding by.

You are Champ for this year in my book, since you kept playing and were unbeaten. But, yeah only two games got played this week, so we might as well just call it quits until next week.

4. thequick135

thequick135 Walk On

my bad man i had shit come up friday and ended up having to be out mos of the weekend.. i thought we'd have sunday night to play but obviously not the case

5. kinqskid

kinqskid Walk On

Yea. I think everyone needs a week break or so.. especially you -4- from running this league for almost 12 straight months. I think once the demo hit and people started playing that it was hard to go back to playing 11. I'm all for take a week or so break until 12 hits