Week 14: Jags (7, 14, 17) Dolphins (0, 0, 14)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Week 14: Jags (7, 14, 17) Dolphins (0, 0, 14)

Ughhh....I got off to great starts the first two games but 'Phins D/C'd twice....one on a challenged fumble by the dolphins. Luckily I was able to win that 3rd game 17-14 even tho I didn't score in the 2nd half....

Frustrating day, and it would have been even more frustrating had I lost that game after getting off to great starts the first two times. . .

Don't really want to post anything else...sorry.

GG Irod....just remember no more challenges ;)

2. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

Yeah, the 2nd disconnect was my bad, I forgot we don't challenge here but the fake FG in the 3rd game and you throw it for a score was not good sportsmanship, you could of told me your going for it and I can have the right defense not block FG squad plain and simple!

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

How is faking a field goal on 4th and short not good sportsmanship? You were playing good defense, and I felt like I needed a boost. If anything it was a tip of the hat to you and your defense. . .

I've already been over this fake thing. . .I've done 2 fakes all year long. And both have been complained about. Fakes are a part of the game if used in the right situations.

GG like I said. I was frustrated mainly as the 2nd game is was 14-0 and I had just picked you off deep in your own territory so it looked like I was going to go up even more. . .but then you challenged and I was like 'ohhhhh crap!!!!'

I could have been a sour sport and just refused to restart as that was your 2nd disconnect and you broke the challenge rule, and you were down both times when the d/c happened. . .but I didn't I just started over for a 3rd time without really saying much. And now you accuse me of cheesing on here???

Not cool man. Got me aggravated now. . .

4. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

What ever floats your boat then..

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

fake fg's are allowed, challenges are not. nuff said, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.