1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 14: Jags (7, 14, 17) Dolphins (0, 0, 14)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Week 14: Jags (7, 14, 17) Dolphins (0, 0, 14)

Ughhh....I got off to great starts the first two games but 'Phins D/C'd twice....one on a challenged fumble by the dolphins. Luckily I was able to win that 3rd game 17-14 even tho I didn't score in the 2nd half....

Frustrating day, and it would have been even more frustrating had I lost that game after getting off to great starts the first two times. . .

Don't really want to post anything else...sorry.

GG Irod....just remember no more challenges ;)

2. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

Yeah, the 2nd disconnect was my bad, I forgot we don't challenge here but the fake FG in the 3rd game and you throw it for a score was not good sportsmanship, you could of told me your going for it and I can have the right defense not block FG squad plain and simple!

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

How is faking a field goal on 4th and short not good sportsmanship? You were playing good defense, and I felt like I needed a boost. If anything it was a tip of the hat to you and your defense. . .

I've already been over this fake thing. . .I've done 2 fakes all year long. And both have been complained about. Fakes are a part of the game if used in the right situations.

GG like I said. I was frustrated mainly as the 2nd game is was 14-0 and I had just picked you off deep in your own territory so it looked like I was going to go up even more. . .but then you challenged and I was like 'ohhhhh crap!!!!'

I could have been a sour sport and just refused to restart as that was your 2nd disconnect and you broke the challenge rule, and you were down both times when the d/c happened. . .but I didn't I just started over for a 3rd time without really saying much. And now you accuse me of cheesing on here???

Not cool man. Got me aggravated now. . .

4. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

What ever floats your boat then..

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

fake fg's are allowed, challenges are not. nuff said, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.