1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 14: Jaguars vs. Colts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hey Juan,

I'm laid up at home with Strep throat. . .so luckily that means im pretty much free today and tomorrow anytime. Let me know.

Seth

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Juan....I reread your old scheduling posts and it looks like you are unavailable on most Saturdays.

Well Sunday (tomorrow) I will be here all day. I am leaving for Seattle on Monday and won't be back until Weds. So lets get this in tomorrow if possible. Any time!

@juanchoCT14

4. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

@sdunlap - yea, i wasnt available today..lets def. try to get this in tomorrow...would 11am est work for you? if not, i might be able to play later that night (after the jets/steelers game) so around 10pm est.

let me know if any of these two work for you - hope you're feeling better

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

The later the better. 8am is tough for me, especially when i'm sick. haha. can we make it 9am?

@juanchoCT14