Week 14: Jaguars Vs. Ravens

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, Dec 19, 2013.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Josh Barnes

Whats good Josh. I'm going to be out of town all day Saturday and will be returning home later on Sunday evening. I'd like to get our game in on Friday night if at all possible with you. I'd be good around 9pm CST or anytime thereafter. If you need a daytime or evening kickoff earlier than that let me know and I'll see what I can arrange. If Friday does not work for you, I would be able to play on Sunday night at around 9pm CST as well. I would not be able to arrange anything earlier than that on Sunday. That doesn't leave much room for us to work with and for that I apologize. Let me know what works best for you. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

CHUNKNESS

Friday - I will be on the road traveling until 11-12 cst at best tomorrow night.

Saturday - was hoping for an early morning kickoff, but completely understand about the traveling. I'm in the same boat. Lol.

Sunday- will be on the road until late traveling as well. More than likely won't be home till 11 cst depending on when I hit the road of course. Have a Christmas thing with family at 2 and probably won't leave till 5.

When I saw your post and knowing my schedule, I was hoping the advance would come at a decent hour tonight so we could possibly play; however, it doesn't look like that will be the case after checking the game scheduling.

Given the importance of this game (possible playoff implications) I'd prefer to actually play our game, but I also understand our traveling plans may prevent that, and that's fine as well. If nothing else, I'd be willing to let Easy Dez It play for me tomorrow night if you, LtJustice Michael Overman or anyone else didn't have a problem with it. We have similar records and are similar in our game styles. Let me know what might be best and we shall go from there.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  3. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

I say we sim this game to the Ravens (y)

4. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

Lord knows my team doesn't have a chance if it's simmed

5. CHUNKNESS

The league advance hinges on only one game to be played. I anticipate the league will advance by 9pm CST tonight regardless of whether the Chiefs/Panthers game is played or not. If that is the case, I can play tonight whenever the advance occurs or anytime thereafter. I can play at 11-12 CST Friday night if that works for you. I can play at 11-12 CST Sunday night if that works for you. Up to you.

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I wouldnt be so sure. After all the Browns won it all last year and the Cardinals were NFC Champs.

7. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

[​IMG]

8. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

I would love to play tonight if it gets advanced at or prior to 11 cst. Otherwise let's shoot for Sunday at 11 cst. How does that work for you?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

Very true, but you are also talking about a Ravens team that lost a sim game earlier in the year. Needless to say I don't trust em.

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I wish my team would lose all simmed games in the "simmed season"

11. CHUNKNESS

Look for me on YIM and I shall do the same. See you tonight! (positive thinking) (y)

• Like Like x 2