1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 14: Oakland vs Kansas City

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Subkontraktor, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

@JoHud

I'm available pretty much anytime up to the deadline. I do best with scheduled exact times. Is there one that'd work for you?

Perhaps tomorrow (thursday) evening?

If you have enough open space, my best time slots would be 8pm - 11pm CST.

2. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

@Subkontraktor
    @Keller

Sorry I ahve not gotten back to you by now bro. Probably the best thing to do is I will leave the franchise when I get home and you can play the CPU. I have beeen very busy and probably wont have time until late saturday or sunday morning.

Again I am sorry for the delay. If Keller can get on he can boot me as well, just message me after the game. Keller can you PM me the password again so I can rejoin?

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

its tradition - i sent you an inv

4. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Well I always prefer to play the PvP games when possible. I work from home, so I can make most times work. If you've got an hour or two at midnight or 10 am or whatever, I'd be down to play. If not, I understand though.

@JoHud