Week 14 Oregon St. vs Oregon

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Aug 31, 2009.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Week 14 Oregon St. vs Oregon

[​IMG]
    Well this Civil war was fought and won by Oregon St. and their star Running Back Jacquizz Rodgers!!

Oregon Came out strong with an int TD by Senior Tim Clark for 106 yards!!! What a way to go out!!

Jacquizz Rodgers
    [​IMG]
    Broke the School Record for yards in a season today, by adding 175 yards and 1 TD. Details later on records broken.

O ST. Top Players
    Jacquizz Rodgers 19-175 avg: 9.2 1 TD, Long: 56
    Tim Clark 1 int 106 Yards

Oregon Top Players
    J. Masoli 27-47 440 5 TD 2 int
    I shut their run game down but they sure could pass it LATE in the game lol

2. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

Good win. Strong finish for the Beavers, unfortunately for Oregon, not so much.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

well i played the cpu .....hacks ps3 is "malfunctioning" so it no knock on him

4. WisconsinSports414

Yeah, I know. Happened right when I was about to play him. Not knocking him at all. Just commenting on the Ducks' slide to finish the year.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Good Win BK.. Kept Oregon from bein Bowl eligible.. What a shitty season for the Ducks.. Hopefully they can turn it around next year..

And on another note, I think Sony setup some kill switches in half of their machines.. Within 3 days of my console effing up, at least 3 other people here on TF have had similar to more deadly issues with their consoles.. Convieniently right around the time the PS3 Slim was introduced.. Conspiracy theory perhaps, or the beginnings of a dark age for Sony Electronics..

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

lol conspiracy perhaps it is very odd that all of ur ps3's went KA-PUT right around the same time and wen the slim was coming out.

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Haha, I have a couple of buddies I know who also had problems with their PS3's lately too....haha, my girls little brother said to his dad, "My PS3 isn't working dad, but the PS3 Slim comes out...." So, if it is a conspiracy for the Slim....it's working somewhere!!!!

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Lol now thats funny and prolly exactly what Ps3 planned.....Dads who will do anything for their kids!

9. WisconsinSports414

If it is a conspiracy, then they got me. Lol. Cause I'll definitely be picking up the slim the moment anything happens to my current PS3.