1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 14: Packers at Lions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Hey, ND, here is when I am available:

Thursday: anytime until 10:30 pm central for a start
    Friday: Anytime after 3:30 pm central time*
    Saturday: Anytime*
    Sunday: Anytime*
    Monday: Anytime after 3:30 pm central time

* - denotes will need advance notice as the significant other will be back from a week long conference so would like to spend time with her, but will get on and play game if needed. Just need to appease her first. :)

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

lol i am open anytime at all so u just let me know

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll try to get in touch with you tomorrow. Tonight I am going to work on my Buckman's Big Board stuff (the fans demand it LOL), but tomorrow after work I should be good. I'll let you know.

With it being the weekend, I should have a stable connection, so that means....hark....a possible FULL GAME PLAYED!!!!!!!!

Would be only the second one I've had as the Lions. Sad.....

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol i pay 40 dollars a month for my cable just because of gaming. Yeah tonight was a night i took off from gaming to enjoy my kids. We had a movie night and made cookies lol. With no Colts game i am good anytime Sunday. Saturday i am not available from 12pm est to about 3pm est as the Illini are playing that time

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay. I'm sure with my openings starting Friday afternoon we'll find a good time for both of us. I'll touch base via AIM today.