Week 14 Patriots and Bills

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by thaexistence, May 14, 2015.

1. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

We discussed availability. Trey is only available tonight but this afternoon is my graduation so I do not know if I'll be able to make it late tonight. I will do everything I can to be available; however, Trey said if we don't hook up he can be placed on auto since he will be away.

CHUNKNESS

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

First, Jim and Michael need to be involved with these types of communication, as does your opponent, Trey.

Second, this is a week 13 game.

Third, why are you posting a scheduling thread now instead of when we advanced on Mon/Tues, if not earlier to be proactive if you knew your week was going to be busy with graduation?

I understand this league is for fun and things come up outside of Madden. Totally cool. However, based on the lack of communication here, if you guys are unable to find a time to connect before the advance we'll let the CPU decide the outcome.

Please be more proactive moving forward and be diligent in using the scheduling forum. Thx!

LtJustice
    Michael Overman
    TEClemson53

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Seconded.

To post this the day before advance, with no documented communication (here) beforehand, would seem to indicate that neither opponent has earned the right to have their opponent go on AP.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

5. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Sorry guys. Maybe this is my fault, the only night I could not do was Thursday night which was the only night he could play. We discussed it, I failed to post it here.

Attached Files: