Week 14 Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Week 14 Power Rankings

1. Colts - A couple of solid wins against divisional opponents puts them back on top of our rankings. (MVP Watch: Manning 17-35, 464 yds passing, 4TD, 3INT)
    2. Chargers - Boast the OMFL's best defense and a top 5 offense.
    3. Giants - Dropped out of the top spot after getting trounced by the 'Boys. If they are that one dimensional they are in trouble. (MVP Watch: Stewart, 20 carries, 40 yards)
    4. Seahawks - An 8 game winning streak and they've already locked up their division. . .
    5. Vikings - OK. . .now's their chance to impress us closing out the season. (Bengals, Panthers, Bears, Giants). (MVP Watch: Peterson, 27 carries, 197 yards, 6 rec, 84 yards, 3TD)
    6. Patriots - Will they survive the toughest remaining schedule in the OMFL now that Brady is out for the season? (Panthers, Bills, Jaguars, Texans)
    7. Jaguars - Does anybody remember they started the season 1-4? It looks like if they split their remaining 4 games they are in the playoffs. (MVP Watch: Jones-Drew, 22 carries, 144 yards, 4 rec, 92 yards, 4TD)
    8. Cowboys - All but locked up a playoff spot with that brusing win over the Giants.
    9. Bills - Have a much easier road to the AFC East crown than the Pats.
    10. Falcons - Rebounded nicely with a tough win over the Eagles.
    11. Panthers - When you struggle against your divisions worst team something probably isn't right.
    12. Saints - Have battled back well, and now have a HUGE game against the Falcons. They need to win to keep their playoff hopes alive.
    13. Eagles - That loss might destroy their hopes of a division title.
    14. Texans - It wasn't too long ago when they were nearly unanimously praised as one of the leagues best teams. Now they'll need to win out to grab a playoff spot.
    15. Steelers - Champs look like they are on a path to the playoff with that soft remaining schedule.
    16. Bengals - Don't look now, but the Bungles are just one game out of a playoff spot. They could use a key victory against the Vikes this week.
    17. Titans - We've said it before, but you put this team in any other division in the OMFL and they are playoff bound. They'll finish with a winning record and likely last in the AFC South.
    18. Raiders - Keeping their slim playoff hopes alive. . .
    19. Bears - Wasn't Jay Cutler supposed to be the difference for this team?
    20. Rams - This owner has the Rams headed in the right direction.
    21. Ravens - They've actually played well since that abysmal start to the season.
    22. Packers - Well, at least they are a super young team!
    23. Dolphins - They've been competitive but no wins lately to show for it.
    24. Chiefs - A couple of wins since Winuvas' departure.
    25. 49ers - Things can't get much worst. . .I mean they can't even catch the Cardinals for that #1 pick!
    26. Redskins - We don't see them competing in that division unless that roster is overhauled this offseason.
    27. Lions - Too bad that game last week was CPU. . .we forsaw a big upset.
    28. Buccaneers - See Redskins
    29. J-E-T-S - Not looking good.
    30. Broncos - 2-0 start. . . 1-9 since.
    31. Browns - Giving up a whopping 37 points per game! YIKES!
    32. Cardinals - And with the #1 pick in the 2010 OMFL Draft, the Cardinals select. . . . .? Our bet is NOT Jack English. Let that be our 'upset' of the week.

2. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Cowboys are my #1 team and if the Patriots can't hold it down till Brady comes back they are my Favorite to win it all. They like the Patriots have beat the #1 ,#2 and #3 teams which some owners have proclaimed to be the league best. Might want to check your sources on that.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I have always tooted my own horn but from the teams I have played, Moogle and his Seahawks might be the best team in the OMFL, other than my Vikes of course, eventhough Moggle gave me my only loss this season.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

The Ravens have been putting in a lot of work on the practice field. They expect to be a playoff team in 10-11.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

At least my Chiefs are not last, lol

6. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I played Moogle in like week 4, I knew he was going to be good. I could almost do nothing and got lucky and won by 10.

Patriots guy, teams do lose. As we saw all the 0 loss teams went down within 2-3 weeks of each other. Pats lose to non-power house teams but bring their A game for the elite. Still, there has to be an elite group.

7. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

There was in the beginning but not anymore.

Cowboys right now are head and shoulders above the rest. Teams in the NFC know that your going to have to beat Dallas to go to the dance period.

As for the AFC, I say it has to go thru San Diego even though he stumbled a bit he seems to be more balance than the others.

8. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Im 1-3 since switching to the Broncos, losses to the Chargers, Giants, and next....Colts
    WOW. Murderers row!!! im not at their level yet.

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Don't forget about my Chiefs, lol jk

We need to bring the AFC West back to prominence next year (If I don't get fired, lol)

10. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

yeah, u looked better than the giants did. But it sounds better leaving u out