Week 14 Recruiting Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Recruit of the Week
    :4stars: FS John Peoples​
    Shirley, New York

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Big Suge signs the recruit of the week with this FS from New York. He should be able to start very soon with B+ speed, accel, and B Tackle. He also has B hit power and man coverage, so pretty much has solid ratings across the board. He will struggle in zone with a D rating so may even play some CB for the wolverines.​
    Sleeper Recruit
    :3stars:RT Jason Anderson​
    Tonawanda, New York

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Despite being ranked 559 overall this 3 star JUCO has potential to be a strong run blocker. He has a B rating for all run block categories as well as B strength. He will be a great backup and may even be able to step in for backup duty with his nice skill set. He may struggle in the passing game though.​
    Overrated Recruit
    :3stars:WR Kevin Holland​
    Palm Coast, Florida
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yes this WR has A speed and is 6'4 but his Accel is D so it will take him 20 yards to get up to speed, he also had no brain with D- awareness. Agility is C, and catching is C-. With D route Running and D release you can press him with pretty much and CB and he will never get off the line.​
    @Big Suge Knight​
    @ceewo​
    @bravejaf​

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Nice work Hova, Anderson likely will be a career backup but he gives us depth in case an injury occurs to any starter in next 2 seasons.

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Holy SHIT ohio state has 9 five stars

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah and that includes the top 3 overall recruits in this class. They signed the #1 ATH, #1 QB and #1 HB. I think they may also have the #1 OT and the #1 and #2 DT.

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    After my beating in The Game I am surprised by the signing but I definitely needed it.

6. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Holland is definatley a project and will get a RS. Despite his short comings he has two things you cannot teach, size and speed. The good thing is we are deep at WR for the next couple of years so he will get the chance to progress.