1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 14 Redskins vs Pats

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by wigsplitter, Dec 14, 2012.

1. wigsplitter

wigsplitter Walk On

Whats up man. When is a good time for you to play. I should be around tonight Fri 12/14 from 7 - 11 central. Sat 6 - 11 central and Sun 6 - 11. If these times are not good for you let me know and I'll work around your schedule. You can reach me @ 504-484-9137.

thanks

2. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

For future reference wigsplitter make sure you tag your weeks opponent so they can see your trying to reach out. It's @ sign in front of site name. "@WigggSplitter"

3. wigsplitter

wigsplitter Walk On

Ok so you telling me, me just putting the team name is not enough? Its one person per team. If someone vs the Redskins I know its me. Trust Im not trying to be an ass but come on man.......

Ok I will make sure I @ the person from now on.

thanks 4 the info.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  4. QuietStorm

yea, i know bro... but tagging gives you an alert plus email if you have it selected..

5. wigsplitter

wigsplitter Walk On

Qui3tStorm After I replied I figured out what you where saying. It make sense. again thanks. you know my old ass is slow LOL

6. QuietStorm

no prob bro... replying to a persons post also gives you an alert.