Week 14 - Season 1 (just recruiting)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 14 - Season 1 (just recruiting)

Hard Advance for Friday @ 8 PM Central

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    USER TEAM RECORD
    MurkYa21 #19 Florida State 9-3
    Papa Perry #11 NC State 11-1
    Jman #18 Maryland 9-3
    Spatin #3 Miami 12-0
    dHarvey09 Virginia Tech 7-5
    Dru50 #9 North Carolina 10-2
    Dakota7 #4 Nebraska 12-0
    Schmeezil Colorado 7-5
    Wellar21 Missouri 6-6
    Huronia8 #1 Oklahoma State 12-0
    BulgyTexas #7 Texas 11-1
    Wader49 Texas A&M 8-4

We won't be waiting for recruiting. Time to pick up the pace.

2. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

I just wanted to let everyone know... after we advance tomorrow, I won't be back on until January 8th, potentially pretty late. I'll be travelling to Miami for the Orange Bowl tomorrow and definitely won't have access to an Xbox until I get back home on the 8th. Of course, this means the ACC title game gets pushed back, unless we can't hold off on it.

I was hoping we'd advance last week sooner so that me and NC State could play tonight or early tomorrow, but it didn't happen, and now this is the predicament.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

If you would've said something sooner ..like earlier today we could've just advanced past week 15 to the conference championship.

We're not going to wait an entire week for one game when we just got done waiting almost a week, and about more than a week the time before that.

Can you play the game tomorrow? Need to know asap, or you'll be put on AP, or the game will be simmed.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm just seeing that we finally advanced. I'm out for new years right now and I have to work tomorrow. I will try my best to get my recruiting in tomorrow morning before work

5. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Simmed or I play the computer? I worked hard to get NC State where they are.

6. Papa Perry

Spatin, whats your availability tomorrow and I'll try my best to be on when you r if we advance in time

7. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

I can still play until about 10:00 A.M. (CST) tomorrow... Anytime tonight would be fine.

I mentioned it two times previously that I would be gone (both at our meeting and when the Christmas "delay" came up), so don't get on my case about that!

8. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

And our advance kept getting pushed back 12 hours at a time, so until we advanced, I didn't really have any reason to worry about not getting it in!

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I know you said something.

Either way we aren't waiting an entire week again. Sorry. I'm going to have the OD advanced as soon as possible so try working things out with Perry right now..

I'm gonna try and get it advanced tonight.

10. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

I understand, Murk. Hopefully we can get it in tonight - even if its 3:00 A.M.!

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol...well hey, I've been trying to text with Jman..

he's out right now..he said he'd advance it as soon as possible. I'm thinking that means after 12 his time for sure...we'll see..it'll be late. So I'm not sure if you guys can get it in tonight or not.

That all depends on Perry too.

If you aren't leaving until tomorrow night (right?) then you guys can play sometime tomorrow. Perry is pretty easy to get a hold of..I'll be looking for you guys..

12. Papa Perry

I'll be on in the morning around 7 central unless we advance early then if spatin is on we'll play. I'll be on aim so just msg me there and I'll check here on my phone when I think of it.

13. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Adv to conf champ's

14. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I hate that some of us were penalized 1 week of recruiting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.