Week 14, Season 1 - The Cathedral

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Oct 1, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We have teleported 3 weeks into Week 14!

Alright, I am an idiot. Blame me. I went online, as I always do, hit advance as I always do, went about my way, chatting it up with my wife, etc only to come back and find that I received no email and the dynasty Hub had not changed. So of course... I hit advance again. Walk around, come back 5 minutes later... no email... no updated Dynasty Hub. Of course, being brilliant, I hit advance week again. Again... nothing. Welp, guess I'm gonna have to go on the game itself to advance things. Fire up the game.... uhhhhhhhh.... I'm 5-6 playing TCU?! W. T. F.

I guess crap happens. And I apologize. Won't happen again obviously.

And as I sit here with a miraculous lead over TCU (21-13), about to go into the 4th quarter and possibly salvage losses and an apparent impossibility of Bowl game, I thought I should write about the Week Notes of course:

Advance Schedule:
    -when 10/10 are ready or
    -Monday, noon EST

Week Notes:
    -Bonner wins both sim games proving the unrealistic nature of sims
    -Plague and Pro suck during the sim as well
    -Mullen wins one while miraculously both competing MAC teams lose, salvaging a spot in MAC champ game for mullen
    -Weave....errr.... loses
    -Bulldog has... wait... who is Bulldog?
    -Mormon continues downward spiral through sims... praying he doesn't get fired
    -Goose wins and loses... fair enough
    -TBone might have just missed out on his 4-star QB that was favoring and climbing... possibly the biggest shaft of all

I love you all. Bring on the carousel!

2. Pro

Pro Walk On

How did I suck during the sim? My Flashes killed Plague's Eagles 34-10 and lost to Goose's Owls 10-0. Not too shabby.

3. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Im sitting at 3-8 after the sim. I probably would have won against New Mexico, but lost to Boise St. Being 3-8 instead of 4-7 is not that big a deal. If I beat my rival Colorado St, I think I will be fine. The saddest part is that I was close in the race to land a 4 star SS, but with two weeks of no calls, I've fallen behind a bit.

4. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I am done recruiting and ready to advance....one week this time

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Thank the man up above for the lovely weather out here in San Jose. It helped us land the #10 QB in the nation while our coach took a 3 week hiatus.

• Like Like x 3
  6. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

damn...well done Ravishing One.

7. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Thanks. I didn't know he was rated that high until I signed him. I only paid attention to the fact he was a 4*. I'm pretty excited because I have Forcier who will be a senior next season so I can redshirt this kid. I held out on making him a 3rd promise which would have been no reshirt or freshmen all american team type of thing.