1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 14, Season 2 - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 30, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We have advanced to Week 14!

Advance Schedule:
    -when everyone that can play plays or
    -Thursday 1pmEST

Week Notes:
    -Goose shocks the world with HUGE recruit signing in 2-star G Kyle Frazier
    -Bulldog loses huge and unfortunate sim game to get to 4-6. Huge next 2 games.
    -Washington State scores Top 150 DE
    -Tanner and Weave keep signing the same guys over and over again... they're very committed
    -Bonner and Gramps buying those foil-type balloons for goodbye parties

We're ALMOST DONE!

P.S. Say a little prayer for Week 15 advance. I'm gonna throw my game into the ocean if it corrupts again.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Oh Shit goose! Kyle Frazier...wow.

3. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

I can't believe Frazier didn't come to NT. I'm sooo pissed.

4. Goose

Goose Walk On

That's not the MONSTER we were talking about, you'll all see in good time. and I lost him to Marshall anyways, douche.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Goose

Goose Walk On

An absolutely horrible 3rd quarter does the Akron Zips in as they fall to 5-7 on the year for the second straight year. Coach Goose is looking forward to next season as the young Zips will be older and better.

6. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

utep beats houston 54-41 in absolute shitshow shootout in which both offenses did what they wanted. Houston qb threw for 500 yards, 5 tds and 3 ints. they had a wr that caught 7 passes for 348 yards and 4 tds. He got past my defense for four long tds. didn't matter if he was doubled, zone, man. they ran the ball 4 whole times.

UTEP had their first 300 yard passing game in 2 years. Meger was 15-19 for 322, 3 tds and 1 int. Heisman hopeful Josiah Young - 19 carries, 122 yards, 2 tds. Backup Ryan Joseph 16 carries, 101 yards. Third stringer Bell 6 carries, 60 yards. My top receiver had 7 catches for 155 and a score. Number 2 WR 4 catches 71 yards and a td.

I had 24 first downs to their 10. All of their scores were big plays. I ran 74 plays to their 40. They had the ball for 7 minutes total.

This game was very painful.

7. TJM

TJM Walk On

lol there WR beat DJ Banks record of 330 yds lol. I luckde out with injuring Houston starting QB for half the game or else they wouldve put up 60+ on me.

8. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Bowling Green edges Toledo 12-7. Missed two field goals and couldn't get anything going on offense. Fun game as my all world MLB Dwayne Woods had a hell of a game, 11 tackles and a sack. I am going to really miss him...we are replacing him with a 1 star recruit. Yikes, perhaps I do bolt for a HC offer somewhere else.

9. vatechhokie01

good luck with the HC offers with your 52% approval rating. i mean, why in the world do they not like you? this is for all the coordinator jokes. I guarantee.

10. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I should be at least in the 60's here soon, I am going to get all but one of my remaining 5 goals and the one I wont get has no negative effect

11. vatechhokie01

the world waits on Plague, Bulldog, Tanner, and Gramps

• Like Like x 1
  12. Goose

Goose Walk On

Finally, we're not waiting on Goose, but you can be damn sure if we were Heath would be throwing a fit. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. vatechhokie01

still excited to see the "dragging-ass" effect once we add The Abbey to your mix of leagues.

• Like Like x 1
  14. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

I'll have my game in around 5:30 CST

15. Goose

Goose Walk On

You'll get over it.

16. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Troy 14-3 WKU......close game, WKU actually had the lead 3-0 going into the 4th....passing game of Troy got a big TD...then Troy scored later on a really nice run...

Yet WKU had the ball 2x inside the Troy 5 with less than 3 min. left and could not score!......to conservative on the play calling....

Held Troy to 181 yards passing....only had 1 WKU turnover...so the game plan was ball control, and wait for opportunities....problem is they came to late!

So 3-8...playing the Bulldog for the final game...

17. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Man did I just have a long day at work. All I want and think about right now is beating Hawaii in the last week of the season!!! Looks like that will be manana.

18. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

for the record, I am done recruiting for the week, not sure if I will get on to set my ready to advance.

19. TJM

TJM Walk On

im done recruiting for this week too.