Week 14 Season 2

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Jan 5, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

[​IMG]
    Advance Max: Saturday @11PM EST
    =============== #14 Washington Huskies (9-2) ===============
    Last week, Washington won 20-16 against Oregon (6-5).
    This week, the Huskies travel to Pullman to face the #15 Washington State Cougars (8-3).
    =============== #9 UCLA Bruins (9-2) ===============
    Last week the Bruins were idle.
    This week, the Bruins will host USC (5-6).
    In recruiting news, the following UCLA targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) HB Adam Nicholas has committed to Stanford
    =============== #20 Cal Golden Bears (7-4) ===============
    Last week, Cal won 39-35 against Stanford (8-4).
    This week, the Golden Bears travel to Salt Lake City to face the Utah Utes (6-5).
    =============== #10 Oregon State Beavers (9-2) ===============
    Last week, Oregon State won 31-27 against Utah (6-5).
    This week, the Beavers will host Oregon (6-5).
    In recruiting news, the following Oregon State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) CB Nic Adams has committed to Oregon State
    =============== Utah Utes (6-5) ===============
    Last week, Utah lost 31-27 against Oregon State (9-2).
    This week, the Utes will host #20 Cal (7-4).
    =============== Arizona State Sun Devils (7-4) ===============
    Last week, Arizona State won 24-0 against Arizona (5-7).
    This week, the Sun Devils travel to Boulder to face the Colorado Buffaloes (2-9).
    In recruiting news, the following Arizona State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) WR Chuck Franklin has committed to Arizona State
    =============== Arizona Wildcats (5-7) ===============
    Last week, Arizona lost 24-0 against Arizona State (7-4).
    This week, the Wildcats are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Arizona targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*) P C.J. Wilson has committed to Arizona
    - (***) C Marcel Jones has committed to Arizona
    - (*****) HB Clifton Hall has committed to Arizona
    =============== #15 Washington State Cougars (8-3) ===============
    Last week, Washington State won 35-17 against Colorado (2-9).
    This week, the Cougars will host #14 Washington (9-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Washington State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) MLB Khalif Sanders has committed to Washington State
    - (***) LE Cory Coe has committed to Washington State
    - (***) RT Seth Jones has committed to Washington State
    - (***) LE Erik Reid has committed to Washington State
    =============== Colorado Buffaloes (2-9) ===============
    Last week, Colorado lost 35-17 against Washington State (8-3).
    This week, the Buffaloes will host Arizona State (7-4).
    In recruiting news, the following Colorado targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) DT Tim Parham has committed to Iowa
    - (***) C Marcel Jones has committed to Arizona
    - (*) C Luke Weddle has committed to Colorado State
    - (***) DT William Washington has committed to Georgia Tech
    - (***) LOLB Cedric Hill has committed to Colorado

2. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

@BakerWildcat7 When are you available to play tomorrow? I have to go into work, but will probably be off after lunch time but not completely sure on that. (I'm in Central Time Zone)

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

4. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Thanks man. I copied and pasted his name, not sure why it worked the way it did on my post.

5. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

We don't play bro!

6. fuzzyl0gic

Ah, you actually play CoachRedd

7. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Dammit.... I misread. My fault

8. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Cal goes down easy 37-24 to Utah

It was a game of a strong passing offense against a strong rushing offense and the difference was that once Utah got the lead, Cal couldnt throw to keep up. Picked by many experts as the Bednarik winner this season entering the game, Junior safety Brian Blechen solidified his case for hardware with a huge 3 INT day with one going for 6. He is now tied for the nation lead in interceptions and still leads the nation in tackles.
    Other then a running game that was strong, Cal's offense relied on the deep ball a little too much in this one once they fell behind. All in all, Boehm threw for 212 yards on just 7 completions with only 1 going for under 20 yards. Both TDs came from 54 yards out. The Utah offense was very balanced today. A good mixture of run and pass and playaction. Wynn completed 76% of his passes on the day with 2 scores but the biggest play of the game came on a huge 28 yard scramble TD to seal the win late. Petit is making a strong case to be the future of the Ute program with more impressive running but for now, the team is and will be Thretton Palamo's team.

the Utah win puts both teams at an equal 7-5 record. Cal will most likely finish 5th in the Pac 12 North while Utah has a chance to finish 2nd in the south with a Colorado upset over ASU

• Like Like x 1
  9. fuzzyl0gic

IrishBearcat - Kasper told me I could play the CPU. Our schedules conflict, and we won't be able to play. I can play the CPU late tonight when I get off work.

Nice win Oshiomogho ^^

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

get some normal job hours you dick

11. IrishBearcat

GG Oshiomogho, defense didn't come to play today and made too many mistakes in the passing game.

7-5 regular season AGAIN for Cal, but no so bad when you consider the injury to our starting QB and Heisman leader being knocked out for the year. We'll look to cap our season with a bowl win, with the Golden Bears looking to be pretty stacked for S3. :)

fuzzyl0gic - I won't be off work until 9 PM EST.

12. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

CoachRedd when are you available to play?

13. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

I'm staying in tonight....so anytime tonight.

14. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Did you want to go ahead and knock it out right now then?

15. CoachRedd

yes sir.

16. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Kick his ass philstyle! Go little guys!

17. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

OSU 49 - Oregon 42

I knew this game was going to be a track meet between both sqauds. This Oregon team is all sorts of crazy with their no huddle spread offense. I was lucky to catch a few breaks here and there which proved to be the difference. RB Jackson was the focus of the OSU offense. He ended the regular season by having a career day scoring on multiple runs. Oregon knocked out one of my go to WRs and my QB.

OSU has locked the north division and it appears will play UCLA in a rematch in the PAC 12 Championship.

It was been a shocking season since OSU was not expected to be anything better than a 7-5 record. This offense is young along with several key positions on defense. The special teams will one of the best in the nation next season.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  18. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Oh woe is me. I can't even beat the computer let alone the fucking computer. The Trojan defense played out of their mind and I couldn't get any offense going. Bruins finish out the season on a 3 game losing streak, just amazing. We take on OSU again but lets hope a miracle fucking happens and I can win the Pac-12 title for a second time

19. CoachRedd

gg Philstyle3005 You are tough to beat. Even though it was one sided I enjoyed the game.

20. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Always a fun game with you. I think had I of not of gotten that fumble for a TD, the game could have gone a lot differently. When Marshall broke those tackles for a TD, I thought I was going to have one hell of a time all game trying to get that guy down all game.

21. CoachRedd

I have incredible skill players. Marshall is a beast. Osweiler slings it around the field. Both my WRs are athletic as hell...but my o line is the worst. They stall every drive I get going because they are just that bad.

22. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Colorado 38
    Arizona St. 14

Colorado's new coach tacks on his first win in the final game of the season. The Buffaloes put together a very solid defensive game and showed a glimpse of what the future will be with the new coach for the time being. Game management on offense, and hard nose defense to gain field position. The defense accounted for 2 touchdowns today, including one to break a 0-0 tie in the first to put Colorado up 7-0. Arizona St. would score right back though, but would allow Colorado to make a pass to the RB when the QB broke out of a sack. The running back happened to be wide open and took it for about 60 yards down to the 20. The very next play a well executed play fake to a open man for a touchdown to make it 14-7. On Arizona States next possession, the QB would be sacked on a play fake and would fumble for another defensive score for the Buffaloes. Colorado would come up with a big stop, the hit the number 1 wide out, Richardson, for a deep post touchdown to make it 28-7 to go into the half. Colorado would score another touchdown and tack on a field goal, while Arizona St. would score a touchdown in the 4th, but would throw an interception to end the game. Colorado ends the season at 3-9 and will not be in a bowl game. Arizona St. however will be bowling this season. Going to be interesting to see what the future holds for this Colorado team. They better see some improvement immediately for next season though.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Osweiler is a p.o.s.

24. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Big week for WSU on the recruiting trail! fuzzyl0gic please don't fuck me CPU team up too much, I have a lot of guys coming this week because I planned on playing..

25. IrishBearcat

If something is agreed on by two parties, that's what sticks unless both agree to change.

Enough of the discussion of it, it's done. Both could've handled it better. We'll leave it at that.