1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 14 Texans Chargers

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by dakota7, May 15, 2015.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

coachmimz

I have a pretty busy day Saturday and don't really see a time that works for me. Sunday is much better and I am pretty much free after about 11 am central. Monday I can be flexible during the day and I am for sure free after about 830 pm central. What is going to work for you?

2. coachmimz

coachmimz Walk On

dakota7 I am in LA for a wedding from today until Sunday afternoon. I could possibly play Sunday around 8oo pm pst. Monday I can play around 1200 pm pst and then again after 700 pm opst..

3. dakota7

Okay, Monday I would need to kickoff a little earlier, probably by 1115 am pst. If that doesn't work, then let's plan on Monday night at 7pm pst.

4. dakota7

coachmimz contacted me on Groupme and we are planning to play Monday at 115 central /1115 pacific.