Week 14: The Civil War

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by SuperBowlNachos, Apr 9, 2011.

1. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

@ AJ Hart MN

When can you go? I have to drive back to school tomorrow. So later rather then sooner would be better.

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I guess I don't know what your going for here. I was on last night and can't be on late tonight. 6 Central work??

3. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

I've been out of it the last couple days. What is the latest you can go? I was already planning on leaving to get home around 6. So if you can 6:30 should be fine unless there is major traffic.

4. AJ Hart MN

That will work, see you at 6:30.

5. AJ Hart MN

@Pagamer07
    @SuperBowlNachos

I have an issue.. We had some unexpected company and they probably won't be gone till around 10 CST and there's no way I can start that late. I'm really sorry for this but I'm not going to be able to make our game. This sucks but at this point, I doubt I can conceivably make it with these guy's here.

I'm cool with Nachos playing the CPU. It's completely my fault so I don't want it simmed. Nachos can play the CPU and I don't have a problem with it. I imagine it will still be a tough win for him anyways. If he wins, it will be deserved.

Hopefully, Pa can set me to auto but if not, I'll check back and I should be able to get away and set myself to auto.

Sorry about this guy's. :(

6. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

It's cool. We can just sim it. Or maybe PA will let us play it tomorrow since we are scheduled to only play 2 weeks in the next 5 days anyways. I'm fine with just simming it if we can't.

7. AJ Hart MN

Wouldn't be fair to everyone that has always been on 48hrs.. If it's a SIM, so be it. Were both out of the picture anyways. If we had a shot at the NC, that would be different but let's keep this thing rolling so we can have the off-season next weekend.

8. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

@SuperBowlNachos
    @AJ Hart MN

National Championship implications potentially on the line here... An LSU upset, puts one of you two in the title game I think against Michigan. Would you be able to get it in if I extended until tomorrow? Week 15 will be skipped, so its only SEC CHampionship and Bowl Games..

9. AJ Hart MN

LSU lost to Arky.. I could play tomorrow but I don't think it's fair to everyone else that has had to live by the 48hr rule. Up to you though.

10. PAgamer07

Sorry I meant an Arky loss to Tennessee...

11. AJ Hart MN

Just not sure it would be fair to the rest of the group..

12. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

I'd rather see you guys play it if you can get it in tomorrow. That gives us two days for the SEC championship, and two days for bowl week, while still finishing up on Friday night. I don't think we really
    lose anything by extending a day.

13. PAgamer07

Ill just sim it, hopefully Nachos loses :p

14. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Well damn, wasn't expecting that. I am still behind WVU, so it looks like if Arky loses Michigan will to play the CPU.