Week 14 Update Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JFunk34, Feb 27, 2010.

1. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Week 14 Update Thread

Here ya go guys. Sorry it took me a while to get this up. I had to go outta town because my dad was in the hospital.

2. hdluke85

hdluke85 Guest

Badgers win in Akron by a final of 49 to 7. As expected, they were able to control the game on both offense and defense, pounding the Zips with the run while getting the opposing offense off the field quickly. Wisconsin had more yards rushing than the Zips had total. Senior QB John Mckinely got back into the starting role and showed well, going 15 of 21 for 200+ yards and four touchdowns through the air. TE Chris Thomas finished his collegiate regular season career by catching 7 balls for 117 yards and a pair of touchdowns. Lawrence Bennet rushed for 131 yards and two touchdowns, and helped his team grind out their sixth win in a row.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

#6 IOWA TAKES DOWN TENNESSEE WITH LEGS OF COKER

#6 IOWA TAKES DOWN TENNESSEE WITH LEGS OF COKER
    HB Marcus Coker wraps up a solid Senior season with almost 2,000 yards on the ground and passing Wegher on the the list of Iowa's all time rushing leaders.

[​IMG]
    Coker back in his High School days had no problems powering through the defense.

The #6 Iowa Hawkeyes wrapped up an impressive 11-1 season, missing the perfect season by a mer slant pattern. Ranked sixth in the nation the Hawkeyes captured the Big 10 championship and look to face Notre Dame in the Rose Bowl. The National Championship looks to be a rematch of Pac 10 conference play of the #1 Washington Huskies vs #2 USC Trojans. Coker dropped to third in the Heisman race and is expected to finish possibly in the Top 5 come Heisman selection.