Week 14 upset

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by NDCOLTS1979, Feb 27, 2012.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Rams 24

Raiders 31

The Rams have been on a roll this season and are following up their Super Bowl Championship flawlessly up to this point. Lately they have been in some close games and at some point may end up losing one of those game. I think this is the week it will happen. They are facing an Oakland Raiders team that has started to put it all together. It took the Raiders alittle bit to get over the trade that sent McFadden packing but Gary Frederick has been carrying the load well for the Raiders and getting them back on track. The Raiders are in a dogfight to make the playoffs as so many teams are fighting for the division and wildcard that every game counts from this point forward. Its going to be a tough battle but i think the Raiders will come up with that one big mistake thats needed to give the rams their 1st loss of the season.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Ive had this circled as a loss for a couple weeks now too. Drunken seems to always come up with wins when his back is against the wall so we'll see. Should be a good one.

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

yeah he does which is why i picked it he is backed up against a wall for sure

• Like Like x 2
  4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Inside The Numbers
    [​IMG]
    The Raiders will need 2 things to go there way if we are going to win.​
    1. Get stops on defense, despite having one of the worst defenses in the league, we have been pretty good at getting off the field on 3rd downs. The problem is we give up way too many big plays.​
    2. Score! St. Louis has the #1 ranked defense in points allowed per game, Raiders shredded the #2 defense (cleveland) for 44 points so we will need another performance like that if we are going to pull the upset.​

• Like Like x 1
  5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Good job guys close game. Last second FG decided it I believe.

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Zikry ended up playing CPU, we tried 5 times all ending in disconnects

7. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

supersimmed it*

• Like Like x 1
  8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

damn classy move zik