Week 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by danielm025, Nov 30, 2009.

1. danielm025

danielm025 "Wreck 'em Tech!"

Week 14

Another bye week for Texas Tech. The #2 tackle in the nation has soft verbaled to Tech as well as a 3 star CB. Hopefully, the Red Raiders can reel in these two prospects before the season ends. Also, the Big 12 championship will consist of a regular season rematch, pitting the Red Raiders against the Buffaloes of Colorado. Texas Tech fell earlier this season to Colorado by a score of 38-24(EA server sim crap) and will be looking for revenge when everything is on the line.

I noticed that only Cal has a game this week so we could probably move to the conference championship week/bowl weeks pretty quick. I'll play my game as soon as we advance to conf. championship week so we could get to bowl week as soon as possible.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    In the offseason, I am going to try to fill the league back to 12 members, if I can find some solid guys.

3. danielm025

danielm025 "Wreck 'em Tech!"

Sounds good, it would do no good to add anyone right now anyway IMO.

4. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

My game will be done in an hour or so...

5. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

CAL WINS BIG, WINS RIVALRY 63-24!

Thanks to the great play of the whole Bears team, they win and clinch the Pac-10 title.
    The game ball goes to Kevin Riley overall. He had 5 touchdowns (4 passing 1 rushing). He passed again for over 400 yards (442). He also threw two interceptions. Big man Shane Vereen broke the California Bears' single season rushing touchdown record with 3 big touchdown's today. Best got to start however, in his final game, rushing 21 times for 103 yards, but no touchdowns. Spencer Ladner, Heisman 2011! He had half of Riley's Touchdowns and yards.
    Defensive stars were DE Cameron Jordan who had 6 tackles, 4 for loss, and 1 sack. The other was DS Sean Cattouse, with 6 tackles.