Week 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jvigorous1, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Week 14

Week 14 Season 1 now up.

Still waiting on some summaries for the previous week. Some teams been hiding in the dark.

We have 2 games against cpu and then on to bowl week :)

2. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

Don't forget about the Conference Championship games....I think I'm in, since I beat both LSU and Auburn head to head.

3. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Yep thanks 9s I completely forgot about championship week. I guess since I will not be participating it kinda slipped my mind.

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Both games are finished. We're waiting on 4 to finish recruiting.

NDcolts, Maximus, Hunter, and NJ

get this in when you can fellas and let me know an approximate time....

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Long day today. They didn't make us stay out there but we still had to wake up at 2am and go through the numbers. I was so tired I fell asleep during the NC. My summary for the Kentucky game will be up tomorrow once I get off work. My bad.

Oh yeah- Is Montario Hardesty the NCAA leader in rushing? Who Is This Guy?

6. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Get some rest man. Thanks for letting me know, I look forward to reading your summary. I think the PSU RB is still number 1 lol.

7. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

You'll see him running on sundays very soon Jerzey

8. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I don't have anyone left to recruit until the offseason, so I put 'ready to advance.'

9. hunter07

hunter07 Guest

yea i done recruiting i signed my last 3 guys today so im done till offseason

10. hunter07

hunter07 Guest

update on texas vs. mizzou big 12 championship game. texas came out on top with a 49-28 win over mizzou. the game started off with texas going 14-0 before missouri scored making the score 14-7 later in the game with the score 27-7 missouri with the help from a couple much needed defensive interceptions missouri came back to make the score 28-27 mizzou. than towards the end of the third quarter missouri started falling apart. with a lot of bad passes and with the texas defense berraling down the quarterbacks neck texas started thier comback. when the snow settled and the game was decided texas came out the victor in the hard fought big 12 championship 49-28. congrats to the texas coach and i wish him luck in his bowl game and i cant wait till i play him again.

11. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Wrong place dippy for the summary