Week 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fred Limbo, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Post results here.

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Week 14 Jets vs Dolphins Game Review.
    Jets under new coach Fred Limbo host the Dolphins in a game dominated by the Jets D.
    The secondary gave C Hinnie fits all day holding him to 70yds on 7 of 30 passing and picked him off 7 times.
    Brandon Marshal was on Revis island with no water not catching a single pass.
    The only score by the Dolphins was a punishing hit on Sanchez that made him fumble the rock and the defenter went 70ish yards for the score. In all the Dolphins managed a meger 141 Total Yds and only had the ball for 8:37.

The Jets O was clicking early and LT lead the way rushing for 124 on 27 carries and 2tds.
    Sanchez looked great early and threw for 307 on 22 of 36 passing with 2TD and threw 3 Int's in 2nd half. His main target was S Holms catching 7 for 129 and a TD before being injured in the 3rd and is out for 4 weeks.
    Jets Totaled up 526 Yard Total O but had a hurendus 5 turnovers but held the ball for 19:35.

Overall a good game for the Jets and new Head Coach as they improve to 8-5 and are leading there division and looking for a deep playoff run.

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Big win for the Titans as they knocked off the visiting Colts in front of a capacity crowd at LP Field in Nashville.

Turnovers killed the Colts, as the Titans defense plucked 3 passes away from would be Colts receivers.

Chris Johnson continued his bid for MVP, racking up over 120 yards rushing and 3 total TD's.

Vince Young showed his erratic passing yet again this week, consistently over throwing WR's and throwing two interceptions.

4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

@Luis

for whatever reason, league manager doesn't show my game being complete...

Can someone check the online franchise and confirm that Tennessee shows a W against Indy?

5. Junior2310

Junior2310 Walk On

Big Smooth- that calls a RE-DO :) ha.. Yeah Titans won by STUPID/POOR judgement on my part in first half!

6. Luis

Luis Walk On

lol dont worry Big, I have to update the LeagueManager week. You wont have to beat Junior's ass again!!!

7. scared46

scared46 Walk On

The Cowboy's defense played out of their minds against Vick and company. I really don't know each week what defense will show up. However, this was the only game all season long we reached 100yds rushing and moving Jones to his first 1000yds of his career. Romo led the way with 3 TD and 1 int.

Cowboys--31
    Eagles--10