1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, May 16, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I advanced, and everyone but Ego has a bye. Once he stomps UAB (if he can) we'll get to week 15, and then championship week.

By the way, a title game between OU (DS) and Notre Dame (Goose) would be epic. But, can Easy and his #3 LSU Tigers beat Florida in the SEC Championship game and bump the Irish. It's looking like a pretty sweet finish, however it goes.

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Will do my best to get revenge in a early season loss to LSU.Would like to see a user title game

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Its hard to say what those computers will come up with, at least i know if i win I'm in.

4. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Dang, I wish I would have stayed up later and played. I won't be home until 8, but I'll play as soon as I get in. If you guys get antsy, feel free to advance. I can try to recruit sometime during work today.

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Slacker!!! Just like you to go to bed early and shirk your videogame responsibilities. Way to hold the league up man. I hope you can get this figured out by the time '12 comes out. :D

6. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I don't think I will be in the SEC championship game. I lost to bama

7. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I got home early and played just for you, sweet cheeks. ;-)

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'll advance in a few. Gotta get the kids down.