1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Aug 27, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

is up. Only 4 games this week and 1 user match up. Utah St Vs New Mex St. Good luck guys

Adv is Mon.

2. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

mike when you want to go?

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

So, if Idaho beats Nevada (and thats a big if), and Utah St wins, there will be a 5 way tie for the WAC title: Nevada, Hawaii, Fresno St, Idaho, and Utah St will all be 5-2 in WAC play. Of course, Idaho is the only one that doesn't even have a winning overall record haha. But still something nice to play for

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

indyballin22
    I can play anytime tonight after the race is over, I sent you a PSN friend request so when you are ready send me a message if I am on if not leave a message here I will be off and on all night as well as tomorrow...

5. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Right Dave. and Then if it is a 5 way tie then it goes to Head-to-Head. That is a Interesting Race for #1 in the Wac. enjoy it cause Haw and Nev and FS all move next season to MWC.

6. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

mike, let play around noon or so tomorrow Ill accept and send you a message on psn

7. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

noon et? thats cool I am just making sure of the time because I am in California
    indyballin22

8. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

ah gotcha...yeah but ill be on for most of the day..no biggie ill look for you man

9. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

gg indyballin22 I can't believe I lost man what a bummer....but way to step up and make plays when you needed it