1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 15: Bengals v Eagles

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by ThaBayouChef, Oct 16, 2012.

1. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Communicated thru YIM. Will get the game played either tonight with early advance, or tomorrow evening.

Coopdog

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

hey man. hows it goin. im free tonight yet if ya see this, otherwise tomorrow ive got plans till later in the evening. and thursday i should be free after about 6 central. let me know whats good for you. tomorrow(wed) im expecting to be home aroud 11 central.

3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

We can go Thursday evening. I'll be free anytime around 7/et

4. Hulk_hagen_55

sounds good. Game scheduled for thursday 7 est 6 central.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I'll be on YIM tonight. Seen you hit me up late the past 2 nights, but I'm always logged in with the app on my phone. But if you get at me during the day I'll most likely always be on. Should be good for 7-7:30/et still tonight. Just got some errands to run after work and I'll be set. Meet ya on YIM then.

6. Hulk_hagen_55

alright cool, i should be on yim by that point. if ya see me on yim im around.