1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 15 Bengals vs Colts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Jan 25, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey man during the week I am good at like 4:30-6 pm sometimes and then after 9pm almost every weeknight eastern time. Hit me on AIM.

2. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

hey man - i'm also available every night from 7pm-11pm est....i can most likely play tomorrow night around 9:30pm est...MAYBE tonight sometime but it's not for sure....if i can, then i'll get on aim and let you know.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey sorry man I may be doubtful tonight. I plow snow and we have a storm up here in NJ through tonight. If I get back home I will hit you up if not pick another time and I will be there. Thursday Night same time 9:30pm est?

4. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

no problem man..i know all about that storm...i live in CT and it's supposed to get pretty bad..depending how much we get, i might "work" from home which means I would be able to play during the day tomorrow...if not, then tomorrow night around 9:30pm should work...i'll be on aim tonight if anything changes with you...good luck out there