1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 15: Buccaneers Vs. Colts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Jan 8, 2011.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Russ, what time(s) can you play on Monday? I'm best after 7pm PST. There's a chance that I may have an opportunity to play on Sunday night depending on when we return from the in-laws... Would you be available Sunday night? It would need to be 7pm PST or later as well. Let me know what works for you. Looking forward to it.

@BRUCE80

2. CHUNKNESS

Russ, it turns out I'm staying home with my sick 5-year old today (Saturday), so travel plans are off for me. Let me know if there's a time that's good for you to play today...

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I have three games with kids today and the last one is at 340 pm pst they take an hour and then about 45 minutes to get home. I check in with you when i get home.

@CHUNKNESS

4. CHUNKNESS

sounds good. we can set up a time when you get back in. hope it was fun.

@BRUCE80

5. CHUNKNESS

Russ are you going to be well enough to play tonight or tomorrow? if tomm, will you be able to play during the nat'l champ gm?

@BRUCE80